Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Perfect for Everything Except The Price

Hola amigaa, I am back. So last weekend I decided to go to mosque to look for some information regarding Eid Adha. Around 1 pm if I was not wrong, after visiting mosque I felt hungry. So I was looking for some nice place to eat. I started to open instagram @buenosairescafeshop and saw Casa Cavia. From their review, it was a beautiful place.

Outdoor
It located on Cavia Calle or cavia street near Plaza Alemania. I went there by bus from Plaza Italia. From outside, this place looked fancy. There are 2 side, indoor and outdoor and I decided to have seat outdoor. This place was so beautiful. There's garden and bar in the corner. After I had seat, they gave me menu. They have appetizer, Principal, and Dessert. It's so unique. Every single menu came with 2 page. One page for story and one page for name of the food. Looking the price inside the menu book, to be honest I just wanted to order cafe. But I was already very very hungry. So I decided to order the appetizer. Something with roasted chicken and Corn Cream. For beverage I order latte and agua sin gas.





fro what I ordered, I got one big bread, one bit root, the roasted chicken. I like the roasted chickend very much. The skin is very juicy but I didn't smell any 'unwanted smell'. The corn cream was perfect. After this, they served me cafe and the barista made latte art just in front of me. He asked where I came from and I said from Indonesia. And then He said that one of their cafe is from Indonesia and it was so good. For Agua, I got free flow and Evian. And it was so expensive. i will told you the price later. After enjoying food, I ship cafe and just enjoyed the ambience of this restaurant. It was so calm and relaxing. There were 2 little girls playing in front of me and I could not resist to not take a picture of them.

bit root

Cafe, cake, bread (not in frame), and Maiz cremoso

The cafe Latte



After enjoying some me time here, I decided to ask for la cuenta or bill. I was not shock. I was already reliazed that it was expensive :)) And here's the details
Evian :             125
Latte :                80
Maiz Cremoso 280
Total .               485
Tips .                  50
Expensive, right??? :)))

After paying for my bill I decided to go to bano or toilet. The toilet was also beautiful. It was inside the restorant. So, beside the had outdoor table, they also had indoor table. They had luxury and classic interior. I like the room with librarian concept.

inside restaurant


Let's remove the price side for a while. For me this place was perfect.They had everything you need. Good place to hang out and relax, Bar in the corner, little garden, cafe, service, classic for interior, anything. But, yeah for me it's bit expensive. To cut your budget, you can skip the food. Just order cafe or wine ? And order some sharing snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment